NTI Electronics focuses on firmware, systems embedded components, and microcontrollers (I/O), for all electronic and digital wired and wireless products in civilian and military domains.
NTI engineers and programmers have extensive experience and continuous professional programming backgrounds in firmware, embedded systems, and microcontrollers of the most popular manufacturers ST, SiLabs, NXP, TI, Renesas, and Microchip.
We have the tools and equipment for analyzing and planning independent data streams for various protocols and controllers, including UART, SPI, I2C, and DMA. NTI specializes in the original development, improvement editing, and upgrading processes for firmware systems using different programming languages and communication protocols and technologies as well as: C, C++, CAN, RTOS, CORTEX, SPI, I2C, MQTT, RS485, ESP32, Modbus, ZigBee, LoRa, FE310.
Development services, editing, upgrading, and implementation of embedded systems, computer systems, and mini-controllers for the following needs:
- Data management and analysis for Internet and mobile applications.
- Simulation of implementation and performance tracking.
- Software adaptation to Windows OS.
- Editing of quality control processes for embedded computer systems.
- Identification of possible faults (bugs) in embedded software and components.
- Documentation and version tracking for embedded components.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, replacing, and upgrading embedded computer systems and mini-controllers.
- Protocol adaptation for external devices such as Wi-Fi, Ethernet, RS485, RS232, Bluetooth, USB, and others.
- Development and management of FPGA ARM & RISC-V,-based systems, embedded displays and controllers, and sensors.
- Development and control of firmware for MCU8bit and MCU 32-bit microcontrollers.